Rotary Lobe Pump for Florida, Georgia, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic & the Caribbean
We represent and distribute special rotary lobe pump equipment and have the perfect solution, whether you are looking for a rotary lobe pump for a new fluid processing facility or need an industrial pump replacement for an operation that has been up and running for years.
Wright Flow Technologies has been manufacturing lobe pumps for over 30 years. The lobe pump action is typically gentle and can process fluids with small amounts of solid content. These pumps are designed to meet fluid processors’ sanitary and hygienic needs in dairy, food and beverage, personal care, chemical, biopharmaceutical, and other industries. The line includes the following models and features:
- Revolution Series models feature efficient CIP, stainless steel bearing retainers, and more.
- Sterilobe Series models are fully self-draining pumps with EHEDG cleanliness certification.
- Classic+ MultiPump Series pumps have hygienic designs with available FDA, 3A, and Atex options.
- Concept SQ Series models have permanent sterile barriers at all atmosphere-product interfaces.
- RTP Series pumps are used primarily in road tankers, require little maintenance, and are lightweight
- On-Line Duralobe Series models have front-loading hygienic seals and are EHDG certified.
Arroyo Process Equipment also carries a full line of rotary lobe replacement parts in our parts department. Many processing facilities avoid the expense of purchasing an industrial pump replacement in an emergency by keeping a stock of lobe pump elastomer kits, seal face kits, and bearing kits that include everything a processing facility in-house maintenance technician could need for rotary lobe pump repair and maintenance service. All of our parts department personnel are familiar with all of our equipment. They can quickly find the correct parts for specific pump models and processing equipment and swiftly ship them to Florida, Georgia, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, and the Caribbean. Contact an Arroyo Process Equipment associate today to request quotes on processing equipment, replacement parts, or accessories.